“Experienced Tokay Gecko owner, Elisabeth Tan, reveals the secrets of raising Tokays from birth.
Dear Tokay Gecko Lover,
If you knew that nearly 86.5% geckos die very young and within two years of their captivity, then you’re going to discover in this message how to stop that from happening. True, it’s not easy to raise a Tokay gecko as pet.
With the geckos originally coming from deserts, the biggest problem that most owners face is creating the right kind of environment for the gecko to comfortably grow up in outside their natural habitat.
Moreover, owners are often confused with the lack of genuine information on how to take proper care of the geckos, particularly during the first 24 months of their lives, and how to handle them correctly, what to feed them, how to take care of common illnesses and so on.
Because of these two major problems, raising a Tokay gecko as pet often turns into a sad experience. Many geckos die too young, and most often, such untimely death is attributed to lack of correct knowledge on the part of the owners.
Stop Untimely Death
Actually, you can stop this from happening with a little preparation.
I know the insider-secrets of how to bring up Tokay geckos perfectly and that is exactly what I am going to share with you, right here in this message.
My name is Elizabeth Tan. I fell in love with Tokay geckos when I was just a kid. A small group of family members and friends knew about this passion of mine.
So, word went around that I was some kind of an “expert” on Tokay geckos. Then slowly and slowly, I started getting swamped with questions from gecko owners.
Most of these queries were extremely worried owners, who were seeking my suggestions on what to do with their pets that were in problem or were behaving unusually.
You won’t believe how I started getting frantic calls at odd hours of the day or night from desperate gecko owners.
There were so many questions:
- One 9-year old Tokay gecko was building sand piles in one corner of the tank, something that it has never done before. Why?
- How can a new female Tokay gecko be introduced to a male Tokay gecko?
- Is it needed to mist Tokay geckos?
- Can a Tokay gecko be freed and will it survive in a park with rocks and water?
- Will a gecko be a suitable pet for a 7-year kid?
- How is it possible to make a humid hiding place for a gecko?
- Do Tokay geckos eat their skin after shedding?
- One gecko just bought from a pet store is looking very pale and is not moving at all? Does it need calcium? Or only meals of crickets as told by the pet store will be all right?
- How can a male gecko be distinguished from a female gecko?
- Do Tokay geckos have to have full spectrum lighting?
- Is it okay to feed geckos three times a week?
- One Tokay gecko got a big bite on her head from a cricket. What is the best way to treat it? Should an antibiotic crème be put on it? Is it needed to clean the area with hydrogen peroxide?
- Could geckos be taken out in sunlight and made to run on grass?
- One gecko has a spot on its abdomen that is turning pinkish in color and its tail is turning purple. What to do? Is it something serious?
Just think, these people had no idea on what to do. Those among them who had problems with the health of their geckos were perhaps in their worst state of minds.
Can you feel their frustration, their helplessness, their agony?
Imagine for a moment, what could have happened if you were in their position.
What would you have done?
- Browsed the Internet to get information?
- Visited a vet and paid him some hefty money to treat your gecko?
- Called up some gecko owner you knew and asked for his help?
- Or watched your dear pet keep doing something unusual and slowly move towards death?
“Do Something, Elizabeth”
I could not leave it there. I felt the pressing need that something must be done, and that too urgently, to mitigate the problems of clueless gecko owners.
In fact, it was really becoming very straining on my part to attend to so many individual queries. I tried my best to reply to all the calls and mails I received.
But I hardly could manage all the things nicely.
It was then I decided to come up with a handy and helpful guide for this reptile loving community, which will be one single point of exhaustive information on how to bring up Tokay geckos in the right manner.
That was the start.
It was really hard work.
I had to research out each little thing about the Tokay gecko, interact with professional breeders, get emergency care tips from vets, and document all my personal knowledge and experience spread over many years.
If this guide is with you, then I’ll bet, you’ll be the most relaxed and least worried person around about your Tokay geckos.
I have named this absolutely indispensible guide – “Secrets of Caring for Your Tokay Gecko”.
The word “Secrets” is there because you’ll not find this information in any pet store.
No professional breeder would ever share with you all that I have shown here.
I really mean all these.
So if you’re a true Tokay gecko enthusiast, then this guide is something that you can hardly refuse to own.
Already I have made a limited circulation of “Secrets of Caring for Your Tokay Gecko” among a very close list that I have
Now just imagine for a moment:
Today you are moving around with your bright-looking tangerine or lavender gecko sitting on your shoulder or peeping out of your shirt pocket.
People around you are eying your possession with admiration and envy.
Tomorrow, things could be entirely different.
You could suddenly notice your gecko with sweaty-looking skin, cloudy eyes, crusty mouth, sagging jaw, lying back in its hide, listless and noticeably slow.
Tell me, how will you be feeling?
And then, how would things be like when you’re desperately looking out for something to revive your ailing gecko and you could hardly find anything worthwhile around?
Yes, my friend, I have gone through these days.
My own geckos and those of other people had put me in such anxiety.
It was then when I decided to write this guide, “Secrets of Caring for Your Tokay Gecko”.
I wanted to put everything in one place, so that anyone, even a novice on Tokay geckos, will find everything handy just at the time when he needs it most.
This amazing guide is virtually an A-Z, one-stop destination on everything that you’ll ever require to know about Tokay geckos.
You’ll learn from here about their selection, their upbringing, their care, their breeding, their treatment, all written out in a lucid style, with practical, easy-to-implement, handy tips.
Owning your of “Secrets of Caring for Your Tokay Gecko” will be immense benefit to you.
You’ll easily come to know:
- pg. 11. How to select and purchase the perfect gecko without being duped by the pet store, and learn how to distinguish between vital healthy and unhealthy signs before choosing the perfect gecko for you.
- pg. 14. How to correctly handle the Tokay gecko without scaring the little animal or causing any damage to its organs or overstressing it.
- pg. 18. How to set up the vivarium and tank to house your gecko, creating the right kind of ambience, using the right substrate, maintaining the correct temperature, and giving the gecko ideal hiding places.
- How to maintain the tank hygienically, clean it regularly without causing much discomfort to the gecko, and ensure that living conditions are just perfect for the little animal.
- How to make your geckos exercise regularly, without overdoing them, and the accessories and feed inputs that you’ll be required to provide to make exercising an enjoyable affair for them.
- How to fix the diet for the geckos, so that they get the best in nutrition and supplements, using an unique “shake method”, and then feed them, maybe with packaged food, yet by not making them lose out on their hunting instincts.
- How to easily detect common illnesses, treat the geckos at home, figure out when to take advice from vet, and how to keep your cool over things which apparently look like some trouble but really are not so.
- pg. 12. How to train and tame Tokay geckos in an easy, step-by-step manner, and build a solid relationship of trust with them, without scaring or injuring the cute little pets.
- pg. 35. How to make Tokay geckos have sex, what to do during the pre-breeding, mating and breeding periods, the techniques of setting up the egg laying chamber and then taking care of the new-born baby gecko.
Shh…TopSecret!!… When You Order Today You’ll Also Receive this AMAZING Bonus!
Just to make this offer even MORE irresistible. I’ve decided to create this bonus that I know you’ll absolutely LOVE…
BONUS eBook – Breeding Tokay Geckos (A $45 value you get absolutely FREE!).
Ever wondered if you could breed your own tokay geckos? How cool it would be to have a family of tokays to care for and watch them grow? Here, I’ll show you step-by-step exactly what to do (it’s quite simple actually!). Everything you need to breed your own tokay geckos.
All of this would normally go for $84. But if you order now you save $45
Order now for only $19
As you can see, “Secrets of Caring for Your Tokay Gecko” is a comprehensive guide.
It contains exclusive and exhaustive information, all written from a practical angle relying on my experience spread over years.
So you can trust “Secrets of Caring for Your Tokay Gecko” and get hold of your personal copy in the very first instance.
- How to Prevent Your Tokay Gecko From Climbing Out. – Ever went back home and realized your Tokay gecko is no longer in the enclosure? It must have climbed it’s way out when you were away! Here, I’ll show you the 5 things you need to do (they’re quite simple actually!) so that your gecko won’t climb out of the enclosure again!
- How to Find a Missing Tokay Gecko. – So your gecko went missing again. How long did you spend to find it the last time it went missing? Probably hours. This checklist contains a list of common places at home that your gecko will most likely be hiding. Search through these places in this checklist and 90% of the time you’ll find your gecko!
- A complete Tokay Gecko Beginner Guide. – You’ll get a checklist of what to lookout for, and buy when you’re at the pet shop. Don’t just follow the pet shop’s advise blindly!
- Tokay Gecko FAQ. – Over the past year, I’ve received hundreds of questions about Tokay geckos; from gecko selection to housing, feeding and even breeding/raising geckos and beyond. In this compilation, you’ll find answers to the majority of the questions you’ll most likely have about your Tokay gecko.
- Tokay Gecko Weekly Routine. – Do you have a plan for your gecko? What should you do each day? This short report provides you with a daily & weekly routine to-do list; from changing the water, checking the temperature, dust preys, remove uneaten food and lots more!
Now perhaps you’re able to figure out why I had said right at the start of the message that I am gonna expose the best of the best insider-secrets on bringing up Tokay geckos perfectly.
I’ll bet, with the amount of information I have packed in “Secrets of Caring for Your Tokay Gecko” it’s completely a winner by itself.
Believe me, “Secrets of Caring for Your Tokay Gecko” is superbly ahead of anything in the market that even remotely tries to come closer to it in terms of extent, depth and clarity of handling.
It’s simply unparalleled, perfectly compiled, all set out to make your experience of owning a Tokay gecko as pet, or breed it as a professional, or simply love and take care of these lovely reptiles, a real pleasurable one.
Now if you’re thinking you’ll have to shell out a hell lot of money to own your “Secrets of Caring for Your Tokay Gecko”, you’re wrong.
It’s only $19, just the kind of money you’ll be spending on dinner for two in a local steakhouse. A gecko may cost you between $80 and $100. But tell me one thing. Will you ever compromise on any relationship for just a few dollars?
Just imagine, your child or your partner watching his or her dear leo getting slowly and slowly out of form.
And you’re standing and watching, day in and day out, completely clueless how to handle the situation and stop things from going out of hand.
Yes, my friend, only $19 today can save your day and stop that unwanted embarrassment walking into your life tomorrow.
What’s more, by spending only $19, you’ll actually own materials worth $84.
Order now for only $19
So don’t take chances and miss out on the opportunity.
Get your very own copy of “Secrets of Caring for Your Tokay Gecko” today, right now by clicking on this link:
Yes Elizabeth, I don’t want any risks. Rush my copy TODAY!
So no waiting! You can access your “Secrets of Caring for Your Tokay Gecko” plus all the incredible bonus titles right now by clicking on this link:
Amazing, Elizabeth! When it’s risk-free, let me try out at once!
Order now for only $19
Remember, no amount of money can ever compensate any break-up of relationship. When it’s over, it’s over for once and all.
So when you still have the time and the opportunity, don’t compromise and watch your Tokay gecko die an untimely death.
Go ahead and get your own copy of “Secrets of Caring for Your Tokay Gecko” and the exclusive Bonus titles right now, before it is all too late.
YES! Elizabeth, I’m convinced!
Your stuff seems to be great and I think will help me a lot to take care of my Tokay gecko properly.
And particularly when I am having the option to get my money refunded if I find your stuff not up to my expectation, I am willing to give it a solid try.
Rush me my copy, Elizabeth!
Pay By Secure Server. 100% Safe.
See your Tokay geckos living 10 years or more!
To Your Very Best,
For any inquires regarding these materials, feel free to email me at Elizabeth@tokaygeckoguide.com
P.S. – Oops, I just forgot! The bonus is “How to breed your gecko” … you’ll want this bonus if you want to experience the joy of breeding your Tokay Gecko.
P.P.S. – Oh, another thing! I have kept the $19 price tag on “Secrets of Caring for Your Tokay Gecko” on a no-profit-no-loss basis, to honor my commitment to the Tokay gecko-loving community. But due to sharp price escalation of all the input materials, the price will go up shortly. So before it becomes more costly, get your copy now.
No more bragging, Elizabeth! I want my Guide now, right this moment!
Order now for only $19
* Our real names have been protected for privacy *