Are you ready to discover how to enjoy your favorite desserts while maintaining your weight and good health?
Get instant access to the LIVING HEALTHY WITH CHOCOLATE ECOOKBOOK, a comprehensive resource featuring more than 100 easy and delicious healthy dessert recipes. This book teaches you how to make your favorite desserts with the same flavor and texture of traditional desserts using real foods, and without the use of gluten, grains, refined sugars and oils.
- Included are 139 pages and 9 chapters including recipes for bars, brownies, fudge, breads, cakes, pies, chocolates, truffles, cookies, snacks, ice creams, frozen treats, jams, nut butters, sauces, muffins, and cupcakes.
- Every recipe includes clear, step-by-step instructions and a beautiful photograph.
- You get this ebook in BOTH PDF and a ‘printer friendly’ layout!
- All recipes are made with only real foods and every ingredient in each recipe has been carefully selected to provide the maximum number of nutrients, beneficial fatty acids, and anti-oxidants.
- All recipes are paleo-friendly, gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free, refined sugar-free, and vegetable oil-free.
Are you kidding?? Your recipes are AMAZING! I made one yesterday and we loved, loved, loved it! I wasn’t sure if my husband would like it, he likes coconut but isn’t crazy about too much of the shredded texture in things, but he LOVED it. In fact, this morning he texted me and asked me to email him the recipe! A bunch of guys he works with are also on Paleo and apparently he has been raving about it to them. Funny…envisioning a bunch of military guys sharing recipes……but, this is a really nice treat! Thank you Adriana!
– Tamara Lee
Perfect beyond perfect. The mint flavor in your mint-chocolate ice cream recipe is exactly right. (my husband and I are both *zealots* about mint chocolate pairings and have tried every chocolatier’s version… this recipe is GOOD!!!)
– Deanna Sarkar
Bonus content included:
- Learn the benefits of living Paleo.
- Learn the health benefits of dark chocolate and coconut.
- Learn the different types of nuts and their nutrient profiles.
- Discover new nutrient-rich ingredients to make desserts.
- Get a guide of the commonly used cooking measurements and equivalents.
- Learn how to soak and sprout nuts.
- Learn how to make nut, seed and coconut milk.
- Learn how to make nut, seed, and coconut butter at home to save you money.
- Learn how to make your own dairy-free sweetened condensed milk.
…and many more tips and tricks!
Why I Wrote This Book
Hey, I’m Adriana Harlan. Whether your goal is to lose weight, look your best, improve yours and your family’s health, or you simply want to discover the healthy alternatives to sugar and chemical-laden junk foods this is the resource you’ve been waiting for.
Like you, I have a strong sweet tooth. For years, I suffered from debilitating stomach cramps and crippling knee pain that threatened to derail my athletic career and even rob me of my mobility. After much research, I have learned that what was causing my health to deteriorate was the foods I was eating. Today, I feel like a new person and I want to share my knowledge and experiences with you, so you too can feel your best. It is through my dessert recipes in this cookbook that I express my love for baking with real whole foods and teach, step by step, how simple, wholesome, nutrient-rich ingredients can be combined to create delicious, healthy treats.
This ebook features over 100 of my top recipes, and all are Paleo-approved, gluten/grain/soy/refined-sugar free.
I am excited that you have chosen to discover a world of amazing desserts that not only leave you satisfied, but also help you realize it’s possible to enjoy decadent desserts while maintaining a healthy body & lifestyle. By creating these desserts, my goal is to help you live a more balanced, happy and fulfilled life without having to deprive yourself of your favorite foods.
You have a 60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied with the ebook, just let me know within 60 days and I’ll refund your money.
You can’t find a more generous offer than that!
That’s how confident I am that you’ll love the recipes in this book ♥
My husband and I made your recipes last week, AMAZING!!! I now have my favorite go to “sweet.” Thank you!!
– Aimée Rivera
Delicious! I made your Blueberry Muffins today and they are amazing. Easy to make, very moist and great flavor. I will definitely make these again.
– Nahal Kiran
Download the Living Healthy With Chocolate eBook now.
Once you buy the book you’ll have access to these recipes for life!
Save the book to your computer, tablet and smart phone.
Print your favorite recipes and share with your friends 🙂
P.S. This is an ebook and you’ll receive a link to download it immediately after your purchase.… Nothing is mailed to you.
Affiliate | Disclaimer: ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.