- Pounds lean beef roast (arm, shoulder, etc.)
- Envelope dry onion soup mix
- cubes/tsp. beef bouillon
- ounce (2 c.) Coca Cola (diet won't work)
- tablespoon cornstarch
- cup water
- Place roast in crock pot. Sprinkle with soup mix and a little black pepper.
- Pour Coca Cola over all and drop in bouillon. Cover and cook on Low all day or overnight. About 30 min. before serving, break apart roast with fork; increase heat to High. In a small dish, dissolve cornstarch in water. Stir cornstarch mixture into roast juices, cover, and continue to cook until thickened, about 15-20 minutes. Serve stuffed in baked potatoes, or spoon over toast, cooked noodles, or cooked rice. Reheats well.