Bland diet chicken soup (gall bladder recovery)
- 2 Knorr Chicken Stock Cups
- 10 Cups water
- 6 oz. No Yolk Egg Noodles
- 1 Can sliced carrots, drained & rinsed
- 1 10.75 oz. chicken in water, drained
- Boil water, add chicken stock cups. When dissolved, add Egg Noodles. When tender, add canned chicken & carrots and Thyme. Simmer until heated through and flavor has distributed through the soup.
- This soup is a little bland, but it is one of the few things I found I could eat while waiting for my gall bladder surgery.
- Serving Size: Makes approximately 8 – 1.5-Cup servings